apache_get_modules() not returning mod_rewrite status
|Reported by:||JohnONolan||Owned by:||ryan|
When testing "Network" activation on WP3.0a received a notification stating "Note It looks like mod_rewrite is not installed." - however mod_rewrite was both installed and active.
I've been told by Andrew Nacin from the WP Testers list that the reason for this could be that apache_get_modules() exists but isn't returning that mod_rewrite is there.
He also said "Based on the logic you had to go through to get that specific error, it simply sounds like PHP has no idea you have mod_rewrite and that our apache_mod_loaded() function (which we should to move the MS network upgrade over to) wouldn't think you have mod_rewrite either"
var_dump( apache_mod_loaded('mod_rewrite') ); returns false, FWIW this also returns false on the same server but running 2.9.2
RewriteEngine On is present on line 1 of .htaccess
Change History (8)
- Cc erisds added
- Component changed from Multisite to Permalinks
- Owner set to ryan
- Keywords multisite removed
- Milestone 3.0 deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
- Component changed from Permalinks to Multisite
- Milestone set to 3.0
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened