Fixes for deprecated assignment of new objects by reference
|Reported by:||technosailor||Owned by:||westi|
SimplePie does a whole lot of instantiation of classes by reference which is now deprecated in PHP 5.3. Though I don't want to do a lot of patching on an upstream library, I think this is an important thing to fix in WP 3.0.
Change History (22)
comment:3 @scottconnerly — 4 years ago
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:8 @mrtorrent — 3 years ago
- Summary changed from SimplePie E_DEPRECATED fixes to Fixes for deprecated assignment of new objects by reference
- Version set to 3.3
comment:18 @wonderboymusic — 2 years ago
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from reopened to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.