We need a smarter version of wp_title() and a few other template tags
|Reported by:||Viper007Bond||Owned by:||hallsofmontezuma|
Look at Twenty Ten's header.php and the code that is needed to output the <title>. That's a bit silly.
I suggest we should have a helper function of some type to replace all of that. A smarter and more sophisticated version of wp_title().
Change History (23)
- Keywords blocker added
- Milestone changed from 3.1 to 3.0
- Severity changed from normal to major
- Summary changed from We need a smarter version of wp_title() to We need a smarter version of wp_title() and a few other template tags
- Owner changed from apeatling to hallsofmontezuma
- Status changed from assigned to accepted
comment:15 @nacin — 5 years ago
- Keywords early added; blocker removed
- Milestone changed from 3.0 to 3.1
- Type changed from defect (bug) to feature request
comment:20 @nacin — 5 years ago
- Keywords early removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Triage to Future Release
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.