wp-login.php redirects level 0 users to /wp-admin/profile.php
|Reported by:||error||Owned by:||masquerade|
|Component:||Administration||Keywords:||login bg|has-patch bg|commit bg|squashed|
When logging in with wp_login.php it is possible to pass a redirect_to parameter to control the page the user gets after login. However, this does not work for level 0 users; they are always redirected to /wp-admin/profile.php regardless of the redirect_to parameter.
Many users use level 0 users to implement "Users must register to leave comments," as they may not want registered users to be able to write drafts (level 1 and above).
Change History (11)
- Keywords login bg|has-patch bg|commit added
- Milestone set to 1.6
- Version changed from 1.5.1 to 1.5.2
comment:4 markjaquith — 9 years ago
- Owner changed from anonymous to markjaquith
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:7 masquerade — 8 years ago
- Keywords bg|squashed added
- Owner changed from markjaquith to masquerade
- Status changed from reopened to new