Include default code editor
|Reported by:||scribu||Owned by:||afercia|
We've dropped CodePress since it wasn't quite up to par in regards to browser compatibility.
How about using Bespin for editing plugin and theme files?
Change History (114)
- Summary changed from Include Bespin as default code editor to Include Ace (or similar) as default code editor
- Milestone Future Release deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
2 months ago
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone set to 4.8
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
5 weeks ago
- Keywords needs-patch removed
- Owner changed from georgestephanis to afercia
in reply to:
4 weeks ago
- Summary changed from Include Ace (or similar) as default code editor to Include default code editor
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.