Plugin Installer could leave a warning, if it falls back from direct install to FTP install
|Reported by:||keatch||Owned by:||westi|
Currently using svn version 13573.
When I try to install a plugin via the web interface under Plugins -> Add New, the installation puts me to the credential for the FTP upload?
Are there some new variables that enable / disable this behavior?
The user is Admin
$wp_db_version = 13309;
Change History (10)
- Keywords one-click plugins removed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
- Keywords dev-feedback added
- Milestone changed from 3.0 to 3.1
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from One-click install via Web fails for Plugin / Themes. Always goes to FTP Install to Plugin Installer could leave a warning, if it falls back from direct install to FTP install
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
- Version 3.0 deleted