occasional blog option corruption for serialized values
|Reported by:||RogerTheriault||Owned by:||westi|
get_blog_option sometimes / randomly returns nothing and corrupts/wipes out the entry for a serialized value. Seen as far back as WPMU 2.8, so this has been around. Traced it down to the call to unserialize - changed it to maybe_unserialize and the issue went away.
A patch for trunk is attached. Has only been tested on one installation.
Change History (10)
- Component changed from Multisite to Charset
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch removed
- Milestone changed from 3.0 to Future Release
- Owner set to hakre
- Component changed from Charset to Warnings/Notices
- Severity changed from minor to normal
- Version changed from 3.0 to 3.0.1
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.1
- Owner changed from hakre to westi
- Status changed from new to assigned