Use paths in include calls
|Reported by:||nacin||Owned by:||sorich87|
We often do require('admin.php') where require('./admin.php') would be quicker, as it would avoid the include_path directive.
We should audit core for instances where we include a file (it'd generally be a bootstrap) without specifying a relative or absolute path.
Change History (10)
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch removed
- Owner set to sorich87
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch removed
- Priority changed from normal to highest omg bbq
- Severity changed from normal to blocker