Enable sticky post checkbox for custom post type Publish metabox
|Reported by:||phlux0r||Owned by:|
|Component:||Posts, Post Types||Keywords:||dev-feedback has-patch|
When a custom post type is created, there is no checkbox to mark it as a "Sticky" post.
In meta-boxes.php there is a check:
if ($post_type == 'post'): <Show sticky checkbox> endif;
Can this be removed?
Change History (53)
comment:10 in reply to: ↑ 9 ; follow-up: ↓ 11 nacin — 4 years ago
- Type changed from defect (bug) to feature request
comment:28 follow-up: ↓ 29 nacin — 3 years ago
- Keywords dev-feedback revert added; needs-patch removed
comment:36 nacin — 3 years ago
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.1
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Keywords revert removed
- Milestone changed from 3.1 to Awaiting Review
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.