Fix  - wp_unique_term_slug() when changing the parent
|Reported by:||nacin||Owned by:||ryan|
 uses $args (as an array) when it appears it should use $term (an object).
It's never worked, so I'm hesitant to patch it as I imagine it might break something elsewhere in the taxonomy API.
Assigning to ryan for now, who authored the commit.
Change History (14)
- Keywords dev-feedback added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Triage to Future Release
comment:8 wonderboymusic — 8 months ago
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing needs-unit-tests added; dev-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.7
comment:9 wonderboymusic — 8 months ago
- Keywords commit added; needs-testing needs-unit-tests removed