A few query bugs...
|Reported by:||jfarthing84||Owned by:||ryan|
I found a few bugs in query.php relating to attachments and taxonomies.
If you specify 'taxonomy' and 'term' in a query (therefore causing the $post_status_join to be true) and also a 'post_mime_type', it breaks the query because the post mime type is added like "post_mime_type =" rather than "wp_posts.post_mime_type=", making the post_mime_type column ambiguous.
Also, very related is the fact that querying a taxonomy automatically sets the post status to 'publish' regardless of any post status a specify. Why? What if I wanted to query all the drafts of a taxonomy or all of my own custom status?
Change History (11)
- Keywords dev-feedback added
- Owner changed from dev-feedback to ryan
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Keywords needs-patch added; dev-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 3.0
- Priority changed from highest omg bbq to normal
- Severity changed from blocker to normal