Remove _self attribute in nav menu links
|Reported by:||ryanhellyer||Owned by:||ptahdunbar|
The new menu system in WP 3.0 is adding target attributes to links. These are old legacy attributes and shouldn't be used anymore. It also causes validation errors unless using a transitional doctype.
<a target="_self" href="http://localhost/services/">Services</a>
should be just:
This bug is present in the latest menu system in trunk. I'm not sure how to find the exact version number to provide here, but it was downloaded today (2nd April 2010).
Hopefully I've filed this bug report correctly. I'm somewhat of a trac n00b :p
Change History (5)
- Component changed from General to Menus
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 3.0
- Owner set to ryan
comment:3 ptahdunbar — 4 years ago
- Owner changed from ryan to ptahdunbar
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Summary changed from TARGET attribute in menus for 3.0 to Remove _self attribute in nav menu links