Merge get_posts() and get_pages() — at Version 15
|Reported by:||mikeschinkel||Owned by:|
|Component:||Posts, Post Types||Keywords:||needs-testing needs-patch needs-unit-tests 3.8-early|
Description (last modified by nacin)
get_pages() should wrap get_posts() the same way get_page() wraps get_post(). Arguments of different names need to be retained for back compat.
Reasoning for this includes #14823. Querying a nonhierarchical post type should still be allowed with child_of for example, to allow for cross-type relationships.
Change History (15)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 3.1
- Milestone Awaiting Triage deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed