Setting featured image does not require the post to be saved
|Reported by:||rooodini||Owned by:|
This may not be a bug... But it is not intuitive behaviour (I'd expect it to work more like Post Tags).
It's probably quite clear, but here's a test case anyway:
- Create a new draft post
- Enter a title
- Click "Save draft"
- Click "Set featured image", pick an image, click "Use as featured image"
- Close the dialog
- Navigate away and come back (without clicking "Save draft" or "Publish"). The featured image has been added to the post.
Change History (7)
- Component changed from General to Administration
- Keywords 2nd-opinion dev-feedback added; needs-patch removed
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 3.0
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.