Menus admin styling adjustments
|Reported by:||filosofo||Owned by:||filosofo|
Description (last modified by filosofo)
From Jane on IRC:
- slidedown with arrow instead of edit/delete links
- make right column wider width so it doesn't have to change on expansion (or fluid, whatever)
- styling for the settings bit at top of right column
- not default to search
- are we doing most recent for pages? for both pages and cats it might be more useful than most used, b/c they'll likely go there when they add a new one, to add to menu
- can height of the modules on left column be determined by content rather than min height?
Change History (39)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.