Bad UI in Menus: Clicking the + tab's link, when there are no menus, doesn't seem to do anything
|Reported by:||Denis-de-Bernardy||Owned by:||koopersmith|
It directs me to:
Entering a menu name doesn't seem to make any difference. Is this link needed or even useful when no menus are present?
Change History (13)
comment:1 koopersmith — 4 years ago
- Keywords ux-feedback added; ui ux removed
- Severity changed from normal to minor
comment:4 koopersmith — 4 years ago
- Keywords ux-feedback removed
- Owner set to koopersmith
- Status changed from new to accepted
comment:9 koopersmith — 4 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch removed
- Status changed from assigned to accepted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.