Make the_date() and is_new_day work properly
|Reported by:||banago||Owned by:||Otto|
Description (last modified by dd32)
Make the_date() always echo the date, in preference the the historic behavior of only echo'ing once per "day"
a) fix is_new_day() to actually work.
b) change the_date and such to always display the date.
With that patch, somebody could do this for the "only on new days" logic:
if (is_new_day()) the_date();
Anybody who actually needed that new day functionality (rare) could then fix their theme up quite simply with only a minor adjustment.
Change History (12)
- Component changed from Date/Time to Template
- Keywords reporter-feedback added
- Description modified (diff)
- Type changed from defect (bug) to feature request
comment:10 @nacin — 16 months ago
- Component changed from Template to Date/Time
- Focuses template added