Ajax deletion of media broken due to Trashing remains
|Reported by:||dd32||Owned by:|
- Upload a file
- Expand to view file details
- Click Delete, Follow through.
Result: Page reloads and deletes the object
Expected Result: At some point here, Ajax deletion is supposed to kick in.
prepareMediaItemInit() in swfupload handlers.dev.js contains some Ajax trash/undo code, which is never hit, It looks like it was never removed when the Media trashing code was striped out.
Change History (19)
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch removed
- Severity changed from minor to normal
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-refresh removed
- Owner changed from ocean90 to azaozz
- Status changed from accepted to assigned
comment:11 nacin — 3 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch removed
- Milestone changed from 3.1 to Future Release
comment:12 ocean90 — 2 years ago
- Component changed from Trash to Media
- Owner azaozz deleted
- Status changed from assigned to reviewing