Improve menus UX: Remove "save menu item", swap "close" for "cancel", etc.
|Reported by:||koopersmith||Owned by:||ocean90|
As per the conversation in dev chat, we found that saving individual menu items was impractical when used in conjunction with the "unsaved changes" AYS.
This patch is a first pass that tackles a few of the necessary changes and fixes a handful of bugs:
- Removes "save menu item".
- Swaps "close" for "cancel" and adds "cancel" JS functionality.
- Fixes delete menu item and menu update bugs.
- Several other minor bugs.
- Add "cancel" no-js functionality.
- Ensure unsaved menu items are not saved in any capacity (including as a draft).
- Copy unsaved menu data across no-js pages (so users can actually make changes to a menu).
Change History (94)
comment:25 @nacin — 5 years ago
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Severity changed from normal to blocker
comment:62 @ocean90 — 5 years ago
- Owner changed from koopersmith to ocean90
- Status changed from new to accepted