GUID and feed issues with custom post types
|Reported by:||nacin||Owned by:|
|Component:||Posts, Post Types||Keywords:||has-patch|
- With rewrite => true, all posts of a custom post type will get the same guid. Aside from being a Bad Thing, this breaks feeds in particular (looks like Safari cares deeply).
- With ugly permalinks, the feed won't validate. Seems to be annoyed with the underscore, or something: <link>http://localhost/commit/?post_type=manager&p=45</link>
Change History (13)
comment:11 hakre — 4 years ago
- Keywords has-patch added
- Priority changed from normal to lowest
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Severity changed from blocker to trivial
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.