Confusing behavior adding items to nonexistent menu
|Reported by:||filosofo||Owned by:||nacin|
If you try to add menu items on the create menu panel, nothing happens:it fails silently. Then if you realize your mistake and click another tab or submit the form from the name input box, you get the page unload AYS.
- Throws an error message when you try to add menu items to a nonexistent menu, both for js and non-js.
- Removes unload AYS when there's no menu.
Change History (15)
comment:1 markjaquith — 4 years ago
- Cc jane added
- Owner set to markjaquith
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner changed from markjaquith to nacin
- Status changed from reopened to accepted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.