Full support for middle and little endian permalink structures
|Reported by:||RevelationTravis||Owned by:|
|Component:||Rewrite Rules||Keywords:||has-patch needs-unit-tests reporter-feedback|
This only happened after I switched over to the WordPress 3.0 development version, so I'm inclined to think it's a bug. When I use the traditional wp_get_archives or the dropdown version it shows that posts exist. However, when I click to go to any of those past posts, I only get a 404 Error. This problem is very consistent, happening 100% of the time. Disabling all plugins has no affect on the problem.
The only other information that might be helpful is that I've integrated WordPress into a website that I built and I am using a custom theme that I built. It only has the index.php, single.php, and style.css files.
Again, the wp_get_archives function worked just fine with the exact same setup that I have now prior to switching to the 3.0 version, so I'm not sure what changed.
Change History (30)
- Keywords needs-patch added; reporter-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from 3.0 to Future Release
- Severity changed from major to normal
- Version changed from 3.0 to 2.9.2
- Component changed from Date/Time to Rewrite Rules
- Keywords has-patch dev-feedback added; needs-patch removed
- Keywords dev-feedback removed
- Resolution set to maybelater
- Status changed from new to closed
- Milestone set to Future Release
- Resolution maybelater deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from 404 Error for wp_get_archives to Full support for middle and little endian permalink structures
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement