Comment HTML cleaner mangles PHP open tag
|Reported by:||anonymousbugger||Owned by:||westi|
When posting a comment like:
<code> <?php echo 'Hello.'; ?> </code>
It gets saved in the database as:
<code> < ?php echo 'Hello.'; ?> </code>
Notice the space between < and ?php.
This doesn't happen with posts, only comments.
Change History (12)
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version changed from 1.5.1 to 1.5
- Milestone set to 2.7
- Owner changed from anonymous to westi
- Status changed from reopened to new