Theme installer should support child themes
|Reported by:||westi||Owned by:||dd32|
|Component:||Upgrade/Install||Keywords:||has-patch 3.4-early needs-testing|
The theme installer and by extension the theme repo should support child themes.
i.e. Handle update and install gracefully
This become more important now that there are a lot of child themes from TwentyTen likely to be created.
Change History (45)
- Keywords has-patch 3.3-early added; needs-patch removed
- Owner changed from dd32 to nacin
- Status changed from new to accepted
comment:18 nacin — 3 years ago
- Owner changed from nacin to dd32
- Status changed from accepted to assigned
comment:26 dd32 — 3 years ago
- Keywords 3.4-early added; 3.3-early removed
- Milestone changed from 3.3 to Future Release
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.