Preview doesn’t work - WP installed in its own directory
|Reported by:||antares19||Owned by:|
- Wordpress is installed on /wp/ subdirectory.
- Then it was set up to be visible from the site root according to http://codex.wordpress.org/Giving_WordPress_Its_Own_Directory
- Site works fine
- [BUG] Preview for posts & pages isn’t working.
When I press preview it goes to url like:
and says "You do not have permission to preview drafts.".
- If I type subdirectory name “/wp/” in that url by hands, it shows correct preview: http://example.com/wp/?preview=true&preview_id=235&preview_nonce=aa28f04
- The situation is getting worse if i'm using permalinks. In that case - there is nothing i can do to see preview.
ps: I’ve tested that on clean install.
Change History (16)
- Summary changed from Preview don’t work - WP installed in its own directory to Preview doesn’t work - WP installed in its own directory
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:8 @SergeyBiryukov — 2 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch added; close removed
- Milestone set to Awaiting Review
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:11 follow-up: ↓ 12 @kristinachilds — 2 years ago
- Keywords 2nd-opinion needs-testing added; needs-patch needs-codex removed
comment:12 in reply to: ↑ 11 @SergeyBiryukov — 2 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch needs-codex added; 2nd-opinion needs-testing removed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.