Reducing # of Dashboard columns in Screen Options to 1, then setting back upwards == usability fail
|Reported by:||zamoose||Owned by:|
This is fairly minor, but it is a bit disruptive. I'll explain:
1) Navigate to the Dashboard.
2) Open Screen Options.
3) Select 3 or 4 columns. Note that the default two columns maintain their positioning.
4) Now select 1 column. All metaboxes (necessarily) move into a single column.
5) Select 2 (or more) columns. All metaboxes retain their 1 column layout.
Expected behavior? I would think that going back to the default in two columns would be desirable, but I'm not sure how we could (safely) do so.
Change History (3)
- Keywords changed from dashboard, screen-options to dashboard screen-options