Missing child_of parameter to wp_get_nav_menu_items
|Reported by:||DreadLox||Owned by:|
To get a portion of a menu we need a child_of parameter to wp_get_nav_menu_items function like wp_list_pages has.
As the $args passed to wp_get_nav_menu_items are passed to get_post, I tried to gibe it a post_parent argument but no success.
As the new menu system is an enhancement over menus based on pages, it is a bug as it is a regression over the old way to display menus.
Change History (14)
- Keywords has-patch added
- Milestone changed from 3.0 to Future Release
- Priority changed from high to normal
- Severity changed from major to normal
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
- Keywords needs-patch needs-refresh reporter-feedback dev-feedback 2nd-opinion close needs-testing ui-feedback ux-feedback needs-ui needs-unit-tests needs-docs rtl-feedback needs-codex added