Comment Moderation, Post Author not receiving moderation emails
|Reported by:||natenewz||Owned by:|
The documentation http://codex.wordpress.org/Settings_Discussion_SubPanel under "Email Me Whenever" says "Anyone posts a comment - Check this box so that every single comment posted will generate an email to the author of that post.".
But despite having that setting checked the emails are going to the admin email listed in Settings>General, and not the author of the post.
On a side note, These comment options are somewhat confusing. They could use clarification. Such as "Email Me", who is "Me"? Is it the 'admin', the post author, whoever is checking the box?
I don't have any plugins enabled.
Change History (6)
- Keywords ux-feedback added; comment moderation post author no email removed
- Milestone set to Future Release
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened