Cannot save draft or preview as Administrator when Super Administrator is Available.
|Reported by:||trimidium||Owned by:|
Today somebody told me they couldn't see an embeded video when they they previewed a post. So I logged in and tried to duplicate problem but had no issue.
However after further testing it was determined only his user account could not see anything in preview. I went in with his user (Administrator) and tried to save a draft after pasting some code in. It saved a blank draft. When logged in as me (super administrator) save draft and preview worked fine. When I made him a super admin he could save and preview.
I duplicated this on both wordpress 3 (rc1) and (3.0-RC3-15241).
Change History (5)
- Keywords reporter-feedback added; save draft preview blank removed
- Priority changed from high to normal
- Severity changed from major to normal
- Milestone 3.0 deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed