Twenty Ten: twentyten or twenty-ten (update check failed)
|Reported by:||zeo||Owned by:||iandstewart|
Twenty Ten theme update check failed because core repos using twentyten as directory name while theme repos using twenty-ten.
Since WordPress 3.0 already shipped Twenty Ten theme using directory name twentyten, there's only one smart and possible solution:
svn rename twenty-ten in theme repository to twentyten.
This way everyone that already download 3.0 can directly update the theme from admin panel.
Not sure the drawbacks on the theme repos side. URL change? Theme name change?
In your current 3.0 installation, rename your current twentyten directory to twenty-ten. You'll get an update notification.
Change History (18)
- Component changed from Themes to WordPress.org
- Milestone changed from 3.0.1 to WordPress.org site
- Keywords dev-feedback removed
- Owner changed from josephscott to mdawaffe
- Status changed from new to assigned