Maintenance mode nag persists after successful upgrade
|Reported by:||mrmist||Owned by:|
A number of forum users are reporting that the maintenance nag
"An automated WordPress update has failed to complete" etc.. persists after failed auto-updates even if they then successfully perform manual updates.
Looks like something is leaving $upgrading set.
Change History (23)
- Milestone changed from 3.0.1 to Future Release
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
comment:12 in reply to: ↑ 11 @SergeyBiryukov — 20 months ago
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.8
comment:18 @nacin — 19 months ago
- Milestone changed from 3.8 to Future Release
- Severity changed from normal to minor