WordPress.org

Make WordPress Core

Opened 4 years ago

Closed 4 years ago

#14032 closed defect (bug) (fixed)

When site is "Deactivated" it says "Deleted"

Reported by: bigdawggi Owned by: tmoorewp
Milestone: 3.1 Priority: normal
Severity: minor Version: 3.0
Component: Multisite Keywords: has-patch
Focuses: Cc:

Description

When you "deactivate" a site, the listing of sites on wp-admin/ms-sites.php displays the site as "deleted" as opposed to "inactive". This is slightly misleading, because there is a "Delete" link for the site which actually deletes the site from the database.

Attachments (3)

14032.diff (875 bytes) - added by wojtek.szkutnik 4 years ago.
14032-2.diff (2.5 KB) - added by tmoorewp 4 years ago.
14032-3.diff (629 bytes) - added by tmoorewp 4 years ago.

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (14)

comment:1 bigdawggi4 years ago

  • Cc matt@… added

comment:2 nacin4 years ago

  • Keywords needs-patch added; delete deactivate multi-site removed
  • Milestone changed from Unassigned to 3.1

wojtek.szkutnik4 years ago

comment:3 wojtek.szkutnik4 years ago

  • Cc wojtek.szkutnik@… added
  • Keywords has-patch needs-testing gsoc added; needs-patch removed

comment:4 nacin4 years ago

  • Keywords needs-refresh added; has-patch needs-testing gsoc removed
  • Milestone changed from Awaiting Triage to 3.1

Patch needs refresh.

tmoorewp4 years ago

comment:5 tmoorewp4 years ago

  • Cc tim@… added
  • Keywords has-patch needs-testing added; needs-refresh removed
  • Owner set to tmoorewp
  • Status changed from new to assigned

14032-2.diff should do it. The db increment needs to be upped so that the $wpdb->blogs table gets modified.

comment:6 nacin4 years ago

Deleted == deactivated, I thought. We're not adding more fields.

comment:7 tmoorewp4 years ago

Yeah, you're right. I didn't look at it the right way initially. I'll update the file tomorrow.

tmoorewp4 years ago

comment:8 tmoorewp4 years ago

Here's a more accurate patch I tested this morning. Simple wording change in one of the class files.

comment:9 tmoorewp4 years ago

  • Keywords tested added; needs-testing removed

comment:10 tmoorewp4 years ago

  • Keywords tested removed

comment:11 markmcwilliams4 years ago

  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from assigned to closed

Looks like this has since been fixed during another commit, probably (most likely anyway) relating to #14579 and all the work carried out on it! :)

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.