When site is "Deactivated" it says "Deleted"
|Reported by:||bigdawggi||Owned by:||tmoorewp|
When you "deactivate" a site, the listing of sites on wp-admin/ms-sites.php displays the site as "deleted" as opposed to "inactive". This is slightly misleading, because there is a "Delete" link for the site which actually deletes the site from the database.
Change History (14)
- Keywords needs-patch added; delete deactivate multi-site removed
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 3.1
- Cc wojtek.szkutnik@… added
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing gsoc added; needs-patch removed
- Keywords needs-refresh added; has-patch needs-testing gsoc removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Triage to 3.1
- Cc tim@… added
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing added; needs-refresh removed
- Owner set to tmoorewp
- Status changed from new to assigned