Twenty Ten i18n problems
|Reported by:||pavelevap||Owned by:||nbachiyski|
1) There are several strings in .pot file which were translated, but translations not displayed, for example "The 2010 default theme for WordPress." and "the WordPress team".
2) String "This gallery contains <a %1$s>%2$s photos</a>." is not ready for plural forms. In Czech there are "4 obrázky", but "5 obrázků".
3) There are problems with number of comments. Using comments_popup_link() in loop.php leads also to nonsense. There is only one plural form for my language, but we need 2.
4) Search results - when finding string in some page, there is "Posted in" nothing, because page is not in any category.
5) twentyten.pot file is generated from WordPress trunk (probably) or from Themes directory? It will be possible to update translation also in Themes directory to be available through automatic update? There is 1.0.3 version in Themes directory and when there would be new strings, they should be also translated through GlotPress...
Change History (11)
- Component changed from General to Themes
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to WordPress.org site
- Owner set to nbachiyski
- Status changed from new to assigned