Misleading post count on taxonomy screen — at Version 14
|Reported by:||bunnykins||Owned by:|
|Component:||Posts, Post Types||Keywords:|
Description (last modified by scribu)
Register a post type that supports categories.
Wether you go to:
the Posts column displays the same counts.
This leaves users the false impression that category archives should display posts with any post type.
Change History (14)
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 3.1
- Severity changed from critical to major
- Summary changed from custom post types and catagories and tags to Misleading post count on taxonomy screen
comment:13 scribu — 4 years ago
- Milestone 3.1 deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
- Summary changed from Misleading post count on taxonomy screen to Categories not aware of custom post types