Custom taxonomy count includes draft & trashed posts
|Reported by:||lumpysimon||Owned by:||garyc40|
|Component:||Taxonomy||Keywords:||has-patch 3.2-early dev-feedback needs-refresh|
Description (last modified by dd32)
I have registered a custom post type and an associated non-hierarchical custom taxonomy.
The tag count, both on edit-tags.php?taxonomy=my_tag&post_type=my_post and when using wp_tag_cloud, includes draft & trashed posts in the count.
The count should only include published posts.
This error doesn't seem to occur for normal posts/tags, only for custom posts types/taxonomies.
Added by dd32: The count on the taxonomy page is currently global, It includes All post types regardless of the post status (ie. published vs trashed, published vs custom_status)
Change History (34)
- Component changed from Taxonomy to Accessibility
- Milestone Future Release deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Cc pbaylies added
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened