Seperate out non-editable options in edit site
|Reported by:||wpmuguru||Owned by:||sorich87|
|Component:||Options, Meta APIs||Keywords:||has-patch 2nd-opinion|
In the edit site screen, blog options which are arrays are shown as SERIALIZED and the textbox is disabled. The attached patch pulls those options out of the options metabox and displays the option name in another metabox below.
Change History (10)
- Keywords needs-refresh added; has-patch removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.1
- Keywords has-patch 2nd-opinion added; needs-refresh removed
- Owner set to sorich87
- Status changed from new to accepted
comment:7 @jeremyfelt — 18 months ago
- Component changed from Multisite to Options and Meta
- Focuses ui multisite added
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.