Menus item are limited to 16 item and will not save more than that
|Reported by:||jaanfx||Owned by:|
|Component:||Menus||Keywords:||has-patch needs-refresh needs-testing needs-unit-tests|
I've installed a fresh copy of the WP 3.0 about 4 days ago. Using default twentyten theme. I modified the menus from the admin panel with new pages and some custom links and hierchy... now everytime I modify the menu and click "Save Menu" it only saves the first 16 items listed on the menus.
The problem is.. I have about 8 main menu with some of them have about 5 or 6 items below it, it cuts off at the 16th item and does not save anything beyond that.
I deleted the first item and added two more at the end, same thing, it only saves the first 16 items on the menus.
I been sturggling on my own to figure this out, did search here and google yet to find a solution..
I am shocked no one else is having this problem. I tried in IE7, IE8, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera - I have the same problem no matter which browser I use.
in function.php I am using
register_nav_menus( array( 'primary' => __( 'Primary Navigation', 'MainNav' ), ) );//-------------------
and the page I want the nav on has thise code:
wp_nav_menu( array( 'container_class' => 'menu-header', 'theme_location' => 'primary' ) );
Any help is appriciated...
Change History (179)
- Keywords menus disappear limited item removed
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Milestone set to Awaiting Review
- Priority changed from normal to lowest
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Severity changed from major to minor
- Status changed from closed to reopened
5 years ago
- Priority changed from lowest to high
- Severity changed from minor to major
- Keywords 3.3-early removed
- Summary changed from WP3 - Menus item are limited to 16 item and will not save more than that to Menus item are limited to 16 item and will not save more than that
3 years ago
- Cc JulianHadlow added