Implement $scheme in site info in ms-sites edit site
|Reported by:||firmdot||Owned by:|
In WordPress 3.0 with Network enabled, if you were to click:
Super Admin -> Sites -> Edit (next to any site) and then change any of the Site Options i.e. wp_2_options the changes don't save.
We're running a secure environment and need Siteurl to be HTTPS instead of HTTP. Changing all the parameters to https and clicking Update doesn't save the changes.
Change History (3)
- Component changed from Administration to Multisite
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Severity changed from major to normal
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
- Summary changed from Updating Site Options to Implement $scheme in site info in ms-sites edit site