Plugin Upgrade doesnt delete previous directory if it differs from the upgrade directory
|Reported by:||hakre||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by dd32)
If some plugins are residing in their own directory and the auto-update is run, the updater installs the update into another directory.
This leaves two plugins in the same install afterwards. Looks like the updater is not taking the current plugin directory into account.
Change History (11)
- Component changed from General to Upgrade/Install
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.1
- Summary changed from Plugins Upgraded into wrong directory to Plugin Upgrade doesnt delete previous directory if it differs from the upgrade directory
- Keywords needs-patch removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.2