Quick Edit Parentage
|Reported by:||filosofo||Owned by:||filosofo|
|Component:||Administration||Keywords:||has-patch 3.7-early commit|
If you change a page's page via quick edit, the page item stays below its current parent.
It seems to me that it ought to move underneath the new parent or disappear if that parent is not on the current page.
Change History (23)
comment:9 @DrewAPicture — 2 years ago
- Keywords 3.7-early added
comment:12 in reply to: ↑ 11 @DrewAPicture — 2 years ago
- Keywords commit added; dev-feedback removed
comment:16 @SergeyBiryukov — 2 years ago
- Milestone changed from 3.7 to 3.8
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:19 @matt — 22 months ago
- Priority changed from normal to lowest
- Severity changed from normal to minor
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.