quick-edit works only once for a hierarchical custom post type
|Reported by:||ziegenberg||Owned by:|
If you create a custom post type and make it hierarchical the quick-edit works only once. After the ajax-request (saving) is finished the link does effectively nothing. This does not bother non-hierarchical custom post types.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a custom post type.
- Create a new post of that new custom post type.
- In the left sidebar menu click the overview of the post type -> the list with all posts shows up.
- Click "Quick Edit"
- Click "Save" to save the post.
- Click "Quick Edit" again -> nothing happens.
Change History (7)
- Keywords has-patch added; 2nd-opinion dev-feedback close removed
- Version set to 3.0