Pressing Enter in the Add New Category textbox on the New Post page cases the post to be published
|Reported by:||ahockley||Owned by:||nacin|
|Component:||Editor||Keywords:||has-patch gsoc needs-testing|
Using the textbox in the post editor window to add a new category, after typing in the category name I pressed "Enter", assuming that would activate the "Add" button to add the category. Instead, it activated the "Publish" button.
This could cause users to prematurely publish posts (it did to me).
Change History (11)
comment:2 follow-up: ↓ 3 @wojtek.szkutnik — 5 years ago
- Cc wojtek.szkutnik@… added
- Keywords has-patch gsoc needs-testing added; needs-patch removed
- Keywords 3.2-early added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Keywords 3.2-early removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.5
- Owner set to nacin
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed