wp_dropdown_categories, show_count=1 counts unpublished posts as well
|Reported by:||1manfactory||Owned by:|
When using the function
and setting the argument
Wordpress will also count posts which are not published.
I tested it with different combinations of parent categories and child categories. It is always the same.
I checked on Windows/Apache and Unix/Lamp.
Change History (8)
- Component changed from General to Taxonomy
- Keywords dev-feedback removed
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed