Random Twenty Ten Default Header
|Reported by:||nickmomrik||Owned by:|
Twenty Ten uses path.jpg for the default header image everywhere. This patch randomizes the default header based on site_url so we don't end up with the same header image everywhere on the web.
Change History (14)
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Keywords has-patch added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to WordPress.org site
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.