ajax call for add-menu-item doesnt supprot wp_edit_nav_menu_walker filter
|Reported by:||wonderslug||Owned by:||nacin|
The wp_get_nav_menu_to_edit function (wp-admin/includes/nav-menu.php) supports a filter on the wp_edit_nav_menu_walker in order for plugins to pass a different walker class to the menu item admin.
The ajax call (add-menu-item) supporting the creation of a new menu-item that uses this same walker is not supporting the filter.
In order to make it so that both and and existing menu items support are calling the same walker to get the html for menu items this filter need to be added to the ajax.
I am attaching a patch that works.
Change History (9)
- Keywords has-patch 3.2-early commit added; nav_menu walker removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Component changed from Administration to Menus
- Keywords 3.2-early removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.4