move wp-settings from wp-config to wp-load
|Reported by:||wpmuguru||Owned by:|
In 3.0 we added a number of constants which are manually added to wp-config.php. Some people are adding these to the bottom of the file after the stop editing & load of wp-settings.
This causes unpredictable behavior with some constants (ex. SUNRISE is defined in the admin area but sunrise.php isn't executed because SUNRISE was defined after loading wp-settings.
Attached is a patch that moves wp-settings.php to wp-load.php.
Change History (11)
- Component changed from General to Inline Docs
- Keywords needs-patch 3.2-early added; has-patch removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Cc joachim.kudish@… added
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch 3.2-early removed