menu item : current_page_parent : issue with Front page displays
|Reported by:||hughestm@…||Owned by:|
|Component:||Menus||Keywords:||needs-testing needs-refresh has-patch|
Settings > Reading > Front page displays: set to your latest posts
Settings > Reading > Posts page: set to anything
When the menus are building, they are only checking that something was set by the dropdown for posts page, even though the parent setting says the posts are to be on the home page. The pages on the site have the correct logic, however the menu adds "current_page_parent" to the item selected in the "Posts page" menu, even though it's not really the parent.
The work around is to just remember if you switch from having posts on a different page back to having them on the front, you need to set the "Posts page" back to "select" and everything works correctly, but getting users in my multi-site install to do that might be asking a bit much.
Change History (12)
- Cc wojtek.szkutnik@… added
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing gsoc added; current_page_parent menu posts on page removed
2 years ago
- Keywords close added; has-patch needs-testing gsoc removed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
- Version changed from 3.0.1 to 3.0