Administrator should be able to change usernames
|Reported by:||holizz||Owned by:|
I can't think of any reason why administrators shouldn't be able to change usernames.
I do this occasionally (via SQL) and find that it causes no problems whatsoever (that I've noticed).
Change History (28)
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
- Keywords 2nd-opinion added
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.