|Reported by:||nacin||Owned by:|
|Component:||Posts, Post Types||Keywords:||needs-patch 2nd-opinion|
Two use cases:
- Remove a core post type. Means that the admin menus should respond in kind, though certain aspects of core like query/rewrite might not like this. Not the main use case regardless.
- Removing a post type of another plugin, or potentially more likely, a parent theme.
Example barebones function: http://wordpress.pastebin.com/VexHkgig
Change History (32)
- Keywords needs-patch 2nd-opinion added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Priority changed from normal to lowest
- Version set to 2.9
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.