Error in slug parsing leads to unlimited URLs for the same article = duplicate content
|Reported by:||thermoman||Owned by:||dd32|
an example says more than 1000 words:
Wordpress returns the article with HTTP status code 200 for the wrong URLs.
This is a serious issue for people regarding search engine optimization (duplicate content).
Wordpress returns HTTP Status code 301 with Location-Header and right URL to the client.
Change History (25)
- Keywords 3.2-early added; dash slug duplicate content removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Owner set to dd32
- Status changed from new to accepted
comment:10 nacin — 8 months ago
- Keywords needs-unit-tests added
- Milestone changed from 3.6 to Future Release
- Version set to 2.5